[mpc_image image=”498″ image_size=”large” image_opacity=”100″ image_inner_border_gap=”0″ effect=”none” image_hover_opacity=”100″]
MAK OVERSEAS will serve you in got import and export licenses for your business in our country via Ministry of Economy and Trade which will give you the facilitation in your commercial and industrial zone based on HS cods for your cargo Also do All the document and the procedure which must issued by a national government authorizing the importation of certain goods into our territory.
JUST conact us and will do the best on time


Related Posts